GHD Platinum+ Hair Straightener In Champagne Gold
Ghd most luxurious ghd hair straighteners recognise the thickness of your hair and styling speed, adjusting heat across the floating plates as you style for perfect results in just one stroke. Infinity sensors monitor heat 250 times a second across the high-gloss plates to deliver a personalised styling experience, so no matter your hair type or length, you can achieve a beautiful, salon-quality style. Working at an optimum styling temperature of 185 degrees, the ghd platinum+ hair straightener protects the integrity of your hair without compromising on style, allowing for 70% stronger hair, 20% more shine and 2x more colour protection. For that perfect partnership pair the ghd platinum+ styler with ghd bodyguard – heat protect spray for ultimate professional end results.
- Perfect for a holiday getaway, the metallic tones of the styler are complimented by a deep emerald-green vanity case. Give into your desires with the limited edition ghd platinum+ in warm pewter.
- Ultra-Zone With Predictive Technology: The latest breakthrough in heat styling which guarantees even heat across the whole plate, allowing consistent beautiful results in one stroke.
- 185ºC Temperature For Optimum Styling: Any hotter it will damage the hair, any cooler and the style will be compromised.
- Advanced, Precision Milled, Floating Plates: With a high spec gloss finish, for effortless, perfectly smooth styling and shine.
- Wishbone Hinge: For perfect plate alignment giving you more control to create any style.
- Heat Resistant Protective Plate Guard: Allows you to cover the heated plates immediately after use, so you can take your style wherever you want.
- Universal Voltage: For outstanding performance wherever you are in the world.
- Automatic Sleep Mode: Switches off if not used for 30 minutes.
- 2.7m Swivel Cord For Convenient Styling: Professional length, 360º cord for comfortable styling wherever you are.
With four editions to choose from, ghd will always have the right styler for you. Ranging from the ultimate in styling performance to your everyday best friend. Take a look at our comparison table to help you decide.
In 2001, three hairdressers from Yorkshire put a radical new hair styling product into the hands of women across the globe. With the respect and loyalty of an army of devoted stylists, ghd quickly developed a cult-like status nationwide. A monthly trip to the salon was no longer the only way to have a good hair day – this could be achieved every day. Ghd isn’t just a brand but a community with products being sold in over 50,000 salons worldwide. From science and innovation, to luxury beauty and style; we’ve championed the awards categories, pioneering new technologies and beautiful design. Since 2001, ghd has won over 200 awards worldwide.
The Science behind GHD
ghd are leading the way in understanding the science of hair. Our Research & Development labs in Cambridge are unique in combining physicists, material scientists, product designers and hair specialists to focus solely on the terminal manipulation of hair. The facility allows for scientific testing on hair and the development of new products, as well as product performance testing.
Why 185º Is So Important
- If the styler is too hot it can cause irreversible damage to the hair and if it’s too cold it doesn’t create a long lasting style.
- Due to rigorous testing in our labs, the scientists have discovered that the optimum styler plate temperature should be 185 C to create long lasting, quick styles and causing less damage.
- Ghd stylers deliver a superior temperature control through the use of high calibre sensors, heater technology and top quality.
- Ghd platinum and ghd curve use our patented tri-zone technology featuring three sensors and three heating zones per plate to deliver a constant 185 C, even on the most challenging hair types.